How Eagle Eye International Is Responding to COVID-19
At Eagle Eye International Protective Services, everything we do is with our clients – and their utmost safety – in mind. During these uncertain times, we are also taking COVID-19, also called coronavirus disease, very seriously. As we are considered an essential service, we are also taking all necessary precautions to keep our team safe as well. Please know that all measures we are taking are being done in strict accordance with CDC guidelines, and for your protection.
As an essential service, we continue to provide all services to our clients. The precautions we are taking are stringent, and we follow them rigorously for the health and safety of both those we serve as well as our team members. As such, we are performing advanced safety measures.
How We Are Keeping Our Clients Safe
- We are monitoring the health of our employees daily, with appropriate medical screening to ensure their wellness.
- We are thoroughly sanitizing all equipment that both our clients and employees may come into contact with.
- We are providing the necessary equipment and sanitary gear to minimize any potential exposure to COVID-19
- We are deep-cleaning and sanitizing all vehicles that may be used to transport our clients and employees daily, and after every use.
VIEW OUR VEHICLE SANITATION GUIDELINES
How We Are Keeping Our Team Safe
- We are asking that any clients experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or who have tested positive, alert us immediately.
- We are setting up watch sections to minimize exposure to personnel on-site
- We are carefully monitoring and assessing the risk of any type of travel to regions where COVID-19 is prevalent.
At Eagle Eye, we believe that we all have a part to play in preventing the spread of COVID-19. Please click the button below to learn more about what you can do to proactively help to stop the spread of coronavirus disease. We are hopeful that daily life will return to normal soon; in the interim, rest assured that Eagle Eye is taking the threat of this virus very seriously, and will continue to serve you with all added protocols in place at all times.
For any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 1.800.372.8142, or by using our online form. For more information on measures you can take to minimize your risk of contracting COVID-19, please click the link below