Sustainment training and keeping up with the latest Technical and Tactical measures is an integral part of maintaining good and healthy Security Program. It shouldn’t cost you much as long as your agents have a good base of instruction. The less they know the more costly the training can be. Not keeping your agents up to par can also pose a huge liability, not only for the client but for themselves and coworkers around them. One benefit that comes from a proper sustainment program is the natural bond that occurs when people train and come up together, it allows each member to watch and note what that other agents strengths and weaknesses may be. This will be important in times of stress and Leadership selection. Other benefits:
- Keeps agents Motivated
- Keeps agents sharp
- Lets CADRE know what level each agent has
- Shows Ability to take direction
- Keeps the TEAM together
- and many more.
Some of the Training EESS has that may interest your Organization:
- Medical Training-Basic and Advanced
- Escalation of Force – Simulated And Practical Exercise Training-Shoot no shoot, Taze no Taze.
- Executive Protection-Basic and Advanced
- Defensive and Evasive Driving – For EP and Individual Skills
- Weapons Handling and Marksmanship
- Security Management and Leadership
- Etiquette and Client Services
- and more…..
Please contact email@example.com to set up a consult and assessment of what you may need.
Sincerely the TEAM at EESS