JUNE – JULY
This course is for Executive and Security Professionals living or working in MX CITY. The course will cover basic and advanced tactics that you can use in order to drive evasively or defensively in case of a nefarious situation. AWARENESS IS KEY. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Sometimes a vehicle is all you have. Learn to use it.
So..there i was…..11 hours and 59 minutes left of my watch. Awesome!
Well at about 8 hours in, my eyes started getting really heavy. Standing, sitting, didn’t matter. Coffee, squats, copenhagen were only short term fixes and were sometimes not allowed or feasible. Should have prepared better? Could I? More sleep prior?
Here are a couple of pointers to help you stay awake.
- If you’re on nights, get your allotted time of sleep prior no matter what. Darken your room, maintain quiet around you. That’s for starters.
- Eat right
- Stay ahead of sandman on watch and move around if you can. Rove, Patrol, walk around.
- Once you get tired, do not sit, unless the post orders mandate it, have a rotation if possible.
- Alert your buddy and check on each other every now and then.
- Do math in your head. Play memorization games, keep your mind busy.
- Set a schedule for yourself on watch and stick to it.
- Vehicle watches where you are confined to a car…have a buddy system. Walk around vic, stand outside vic, have a regular rotation.
No, this is not for marksman laying on the ground watching a target.
One thing is for sure, these moments can be quite daunting if you don’t have a professional relationship already in place, as you and your client navigate each others space and qualities you’ll both come to understand how each other operates and thinks, some of you may not even have access to your own clients but go thru a secretary or EA, and that’s ok, treat em like your client.
So…how do we develop a professional relationship from the get go? First and foremost:
- Never Lie to your client.
- Never promise something you cannot deliver.
- Never tell them what you think they want to hear as opposed to what they need to hear.
Ok so now it’s time to talk.
- Be yourself! If you have a good sense of humor use it, let em know your not a robot or killing machine for some.
- Be clear and concise with everything that comes out of your mouth.
- Be respectful of their time, in and out. Deliver the facts and keep your personal life to yourself unless they ask.
- Don’t be afraid to stand your ground…respectfully. You’re the SME in security, not them. Give them the 5ws of your counter, make them understand how our world works, remember that they make decisions based off what they know. Get them on your side by presenting the facts. Some are easy, some are not.
- Hold yourself accountable for everything. Never pass the buck.
That’s just for starters!
As we kicked off 2019 we really needed to show what makes us different as an organization. Always striving to do better and be better!
0800 Course Intro, Rules, SOPs, Safety, Medical, Range Flanks
0830 Vehicle Familiarization , Slalom Forward and Reverse
0930 ABS Theory, Acceleration, Steering Theory
1030 Front to Back / Side to Side Contact
1230 Lunch on Site
1330 J turns
1430 PIT theory and Practical-Do’s and Don’ts
1530 Chase the Rabbit
This is a 1 DAY sample of the Driving Course.
Moving your business this year? Have an influx of new hires? Working out of the country with different players and different cultures?
Let EESS help you make all of the right decisions, this requires having all of the right information. Knowledge is power in the game of business. We can help with a core of vital capabilities.
To include but not limited to:
- Risk and Threat Assessments-Globally
- Background Investigations-Personnel and Industry
- Red Analysis-Globally
- Cyber Hygiene Programs-Ethical Penetration Programs
- Special Services
- Corporate Training Programs- OPSEC, Situational Awareness, Foreign Country Culture Awareness/FCCA
Please call 1.800.372.8142 or email email@example.com for your consultation.
Sustainment training and keeping up with the latest Technical and Tactical measures is an integral part of maintaining good and healthy Security Program. It shouldn’t cost you much as long as your agents have a good base of instruction. The less they know the more costly the training can be. Not keeping your agents up to par can also pose a huge liability, not only for the client but for themselves and coworkers around them. One benefit that comes from a proper sustainment program is the natural bond that occurs when people train and come up together, it allows each member to watch and note what that other agents strengths and weaknesses may be. This will be important in times of stress and Leadership selection. Other benefits:
- Keeps agents Motivated
- Keeps agents sharp
- Lets CADRE know what level each agent has
- Shows Ability to take direction
- Keeps the TEAM together
- and many more.
Some of the Training EESS has that may interest your Organization:
- Medical Training-Basic and Advanced
- Escalation of Force – Simulated And Practical Exercise Training-Shoot no shoot, Taze no Taze.
- Executive Protection-Basic and Advanced
- Defensive and Evasive Driving – For EP and Individual Skills
- Weapons Handling and Marksmanship
- Security Management and Leadership
- Etiquette and Client Services
- and more…..
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a consult and assessment of what you may need.
Sincerely the TEAM at EESS
An unfortunate truth in today’s world is that corporate security is needed now more than ever. In the wake of recent shootings, people may not feel secure in the workplace, and that can lead to high turnover rates and low productivity. How can you make sure the workforce at your San Diego, CA organization feels safe? By ensuring that the security detail you employ has received the training they need to mitigate potentially volatile situations. When you choose Eagle Eye to train your security workers, you’ll rest assured knowing that you’ve afforded them the best corporate training possible.
At Eagle Eye , we bring real world experience to our corporate training programs. Our elite team of trainers doesn’t just talk the talk – they’ve walked the walk, and they know what your San Diego, CA business needs to be safe and secure. We will train your team of security professionals in how to handle any threat, and how to keep you and your employees safe no matter what the situation may be. What makes us different is that we are often hired to protect business executives in a wide range of scenarios. We take what we’ve learned from these details, and pass that valuable knowledge on to your team – so you can rely on us to train them not by textbook, but by real-world example.
Your security team is already committed to excellence – and we facilitate their training in a way that allows them to provide your San Diego, CA company with the high level of protection you need in today’s often hostile climate. When you work with us, you’ll feel secure in the knowledge that the corporate training your security detail receives will enable them to provide your company with professional, thorough security, delivered by people committed to excellence – and to your safety.
Our multi-faceted program includes comprehensive corporate training in the following areas:
- Corporate Protective Services
- High Threat Protection
- Tactical Driving
- Weapons & Best Practices
- Counter Surveillance & Detection
- Active Shooter Response & Defense
When you choose Eagle Eye for the corporate training you need for your San Diego, CA organization, you can rest assured that your security detail will be top-of-the-line, armed with the know-how to face any threat and keep you and your staff out of harm’s way. We are a strategic level security management group comprised of highly experienced professionals that come from diverse backgrounds, ranging from industrial security, to financial services, law enforcement, military special operations, and intelligence arenas. You’ll be safe in the knowledge that seasoned professionals have trained your corporate security team tactically, and with the ability to provide real-life skills if the time ever comes when your company has to face down a threat.
Headquartered in San Diego, CA, Eagle Eye is ready to help your security team get the corporate training they need. To learn more about our services, please call us at 1.800.372.8142 and we will be happy to assist you. We have the expertise you need to keep you, your employees and your valuables safe.